Friday, September 9, 2011

Hey Kumusta po kayo pamilya? Everything over here is amazing as always. So these past 2 weeks have been an special time for me I can already see it. These last 2 weeks I have been having such great success in my doings such as personal study time, language study, and teaching my progressive investigators. I set a goal to finish Doctrine and Covenants by the time that I leave the MTC, and right now I am in section 112 so I have been able to strive to work on my goal. Another goal that I set was too each day work more on the things that I have been struggling with in the language that week. Both these goals have been inspiring to me and I can already see a change in my personal study and in my speaking of the language. Me and my companions get along so well is a definitly a blessing that I have seen in my life, because in some of the other districts we have some companions that do not get along and its so sad to see that and know that the Spirit has definitly left that room. Anyways so yea I love the fact that we get along way better than most others do in other districts, but that really doesnt matter. I especially love my teachers and the time that they put in with helping us understand our language and our purposes as missionaries. We have had much success with our progressive investigators(teachers). One of them we jus finshed teaching the last of lesson 4 so now we jus wait until the day he is baptized and then we will teach him the topics of lesson 5. The other we jus finshed the 1st lesson and then we finshed teaching him more about the Book of Mormon and we gave him a commitment to read the first chapter of it. Yesterday, was a day I will never forget, we such an inspiring lesson in TRC with a missionary that jus got home from his mission. We were told to jus try to get to know them and ask them what theyre questions and expectations were.The lesson was supposed to be no less than 40 mins. After bearing our testimonies with him I had an impression to ask him if he could bear his testimony with us. Following his testimony the Spirit was definitly there, he had tears in his eyes as did me. One of the most spiritual experiences I have ever had and I will never forget it. Alam ko po na totoo ang Aklat ni Mormon at Biblia. Alam ko po na totoo ang Simbahan ni JesuCristo ng mga Banal sa mga Huling Araw. Alam ko po na perpekto si JesuCristo. Alam ko po na totoo propeta po si Thomas S. Monson at Joesph Smith.
Alam ko po na napakita ang Diyos at si JesuCristo kay Joesph Smith. Nagpapasalamat po ang plano sa pagsisisi at Pagababayad- Sala ni JesuCristo. Nagapapasalamat po ang opportunidad ang misyon at ituro ng tao sa Philippines. Nagpapasalamat po ang pamilya at kayibigan. I love you guys and all you have done keep up the work. MAHAL KITA!!!
     
                                     Elder Jordan Scott Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment