Friday, September 16, 2011

Hey Kumusta po kayo pamilya? I'm doin so amazing everything here is cool. So yesterday we got our TRAVEL PLANS WAHOO!!!! We leave the 27th @ 4:30 in the afternoon so yea that is very exciting. So this past week at our devotional we were able to here from a Apostle again so yea that was way cool. We were able to hear from Elder M. Russell Ballard and he talked to us about missionary work and what we need to focus on as we our out in the mission field. He talked almost exactly about what Elder Jeffrey R. Holland talked about and thier words have stuck with me since I have been able to hear them. I love this opportunity to be here at the MTC and be able to actually enjoy everything that is great about it. So this past week I have been able to teach some new investigators since we finished with our first investigator one of our teachers, Brother Mansfield, we decided to have him become a new investigator so that we can still teach him its very exciting. We already have him reading the Book of Mormon, and praying to know of its truthfulness. Our other investigator, Roy, our teacher Brother Nuttall, has been just as willling as our other investigator, but still has some problems with being baptized. He is assured that the Book of Mormon is true and prayer. He just has problems with his parents being part of the Catholic faith. Other than that its a blast teaching him he is so receptive of our message I'm really hoping to have him baptized before we leave the MTC. I have actually made that one of my goals here at the MTC, but with not just me, but our entire companionship. We actually had one of our old teachers, Sister Sorenson, who was actually our first investigator while here at the MTC, want to let us teach her again as an investigator so that is also something im looking forward too. TRC has also been such a great impact on my outlook to teaching the people of the Philippines so I'm very excited. I did get the package by the way and i am very happy that you sent me it. I have actually just received a letter from the Nansels so that totally made my day.  I actually recieved a letter from Brenden as well so yea that made my day as well. He talked about how the Lord sends angels to comfort us and he described me as one of his angels disguised as his best friend that totally made my day. Im so glad for the friends that I have and the love they have shown to me for going on a mission. I also want to know if each one of you could just send me each a letter telling me how everything is goin in your lives, but if not that doesnt matter. I jus want to know how everything is goin in the world of AZ and all that good stuff. I love each one of you and the love that you have shown for me on my mission. Alam ko po na totoo po ang ebanghelyo ni JesuCristo at Simbahan ni JesuCristo ng mga Banal sa mga Huling Araw. Alam ko po na totoo propeta po si Thomas S. Monson at Joseph Smith. Alam ko po na nagpakita ang Diyos at si JesuCristo kay Joseph Smith at sa pamamagitan ni Joseph Smith ipinanumbalik ng Diyos ang Kanyang Ebanghelyo. Alam ko po na totoo ang Aklat ni Mormon at Biblia. Nagpapasalamat po ko para sa opportunidad na magmissyon at ituro ng tao sa Philippines. Nagpapasalamat po ko ang pamilya at kaibigan sa buhay. Nagpapasalamat po ang plano ang Pagababayad-Sala ni JesuCristo at pagsisisi at plano ng Kaligayahan. Sa panagalin ni JesuCristo. Amen! Mahal kita and miss you guys tons hope to hear from you all soon.
                       MAHAL KITA!!!,
                           Elder Jordan Scott Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment