Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello My Dear Wonderful Mother of Mine,

So the things that have been going on are  so much better now since I had the talk with President DeLaMare, we have solved it and funny things is that during the visit with Elder Bednar he actually answered the question which actually caused this problem.  So now I'm so happy  and could not be any better,  the work is amazing and I love that me and my new companion have to do this transfer . We have a baptism coming up soon so I'm really excited for this, this September 22nd we will have a baptismal service for one of our investigators who is progressing so much. By the way my new companion is actually a Filipino, Elder Basalo from Zambuanga Mindinao the southern part of the Philippines. Hes really cool and is only 2 transfers behind me so I'm really excited since we are both very experienced missionaries it is awesome. Elder McCoy got sent to Mindoro lucky duck!!! Anyways we are having a blast me and Elder Basalo he is an amazing companion. The thing that was really discouraging me has passed and I couldn't be more happy since working is really what has been helping me the most. The work here is amazing!!!

 So this week we had a lot of great stuff has come our way. First we got to meet Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. It was a great experience indeed. Learned alot from that experience along with why its important to act on our faith!!! He also along with him had Elder Tad A. Callister of the Quorum of the Seventy and Elder Ian S. Ardern of the Seventy with him as well. Great experience with him and learned alot talaga!!! Lots of things that i needed to know so that I can continue to progress as a missionary!!! Also had a great experience at one of our temple tours on Saturday. While there 2 elders from my first area came up and said someone wanted to talk to me and guess what its was one of the people that I was the first person to tract and start teaching her. She was baptized just a month ago I was so happy you don't even know even though I didn't baptize her she still remembers me as the first missionary to ever go to her and teach her and bring this gospel. I was so happy this week was just happy week for me talaga!!! I love missionary work and the opportunity to see the fruit of my labors its awesome!!! I'm so happy also to hear Kylie and Marc were sealed that's the greatest thing that anyone can do its a blessing indeed!!! I'm so happy for them and the joy they got to feel from that!!! I love life now and there is no stopping me now I'm a old missionary and need to keep going!! Like Dad says" just quit you wining and go to work"!!! I love you guys so much and all the prayers you have sent to me!!! I love you all

Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment