Wednesday, August 29, 2012

 Dear Wonderful Mother of Mine,

  So Mother this week was so long it has been a while to have been able to email to you guys so this week we were able to  do a lot of cool stuff it was a great week for us for sure. We had a a lot of new investigators found this week. All from one person we got last week from a newly re-activated less-active who just hands a million referrals to us everyday we visit her. So what we actually had to do was since with that one Monday just this week we had to go on exchanges with the Ward Missionaries to be able to get to all of our less-actives as well then the next day we visited all of the investigators its so balanced in our area it makes me feel that we really are doing such a good work here its amazing. Sadly though our time as a companionship will come to a close tomorrow, Elder McCoy will be transferring so I will be leading the area and doing all I can to do my best with my new companion. Hoping for a Filipino, but an American will also be just fine for me as well. Really I want a Filipino, to really practice my Tagalog and to continue to improve on it. Also I still have all the money I never ever check for a balance, our president told to not do that. I just pulled it out since its really hard to find a store that actually accepts credit card other than grocery stores I HATE IT!!! I still haven't given any money out so don't worry about that.

 I'm really happy to hear that Marc and Kylie are going through the temple its such a great experience I loved it so much. Please send some pictures if you can PLEASE!!! Also really excited to know that Holden is doing the right thing by going on a mission, its really the best thing that you can do. Also good to hear Indy is going to go and do the Lord's work its really a special experience. Also by the way we actually got called to the hospital in our area to give a blessing to a non-member whose sister is from Naga and is a member of the church. She just got some cancer taken out of her neck so she really needed a blessing I got to give it to her and promised her that she will overcome these things and do the things that the Lord wants her and she will overcome!!! I love being able to have experiences like this!!! This transfer has been a really hard transfer for me since Satan really wants me to go home and this transfer has been his trying transfer and he did not get me I actually talked with President DeLaMare about it and what he thinks I should do. Simply lang he said to apply the Atonement of Jesus Christ and to make my prayers even more sincere and asked me if I needed a blessing and after it I literally didn't have any sick feelings and just felt I could go and teach the world after that blessing our area just exploded so many new investigators so many great ones too!!! Sad I don't get to spend it with Elder McCoy and he has been a big help in my mission you realize on your mission even though your follow-up training you still learn alot from your junior companion I can definitely can say that's SO TRUE!!! One of the best companions I have ever had!!! I love you guys so much and will tell you all the rest this coming next email time!!! I love you all and Elder Thompson is going strong and still ready to conquer the world!!!

Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson

Quezon City District

Member who is from England (he thinks its cool because his Nana is from there to)

Elder Thompson and Elder McCoy

Elder Thompson touring.


Wearing a wooden hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment