Monday, August 6, 2012

Hello Po Dear Wonderful Mother of Mine,

   So yes I got a new camera and yes I should have waited, but I would not have got all the great pictures this week if I did not. We actually had our zone activity today earlier and it was a blast we planned on going bowling for our zone activity, but they were actually having a tournament in the alley today so yea what a blowout huh? Its a freaking great camera, I got the Canon A810 the one that they actually had a very good deal for, yes I even know how to be a great shopper like you in the Philippines hahahah!!! I got it for only 4,985 pesos and what I got with it was awesome got a lot more than I thought I would have gotten. I got batteries, the chargeable ones that you wanted, its waterproof, plus the case is amazing so much better than my last cameras case which by the way what do you want me to do with that camera? Anyways I got alot of good stuff with it it was a bargain for sure I'm so glad I learned how to find bargains like you taught me hahahah!!! Yea hopefully I will hear from Isaac or Garret haven't since I last wrote them over a year ago!!! :) SAyang talaga eh!!! I'm glad to hear that Mason is actually getting married that's way cool good for him since shes a member maybe he will find an interest in our church who knows!!! Yea anyways the companionship is going so great we are actually hitting all of our mission standards on key indicators. I'm feeling so great its amazing out here in this area I love being in the squatter areas they may be small, but I love them the people are so open to us, but we have began our focus on the middle and higher class now so we are really going to try one part of our area Teacher's Village the only rich/middle class part of our area. Lots of less-actives around there so we are going strong here me and Elder McCoy. I honestly can say I have matured so much in this area than any other area having to be a follow up trainer/ 1st senior is a tough business, but it comes with alot of blessings which I'm so thankful for (D&C58:3-5) My favorite scripture here in the field read it ITS AWESOME!!!.

  So we are looking very good this week we have a very busy week this week tomorrow we will actually have zone interviews with President DeLaMare at Tandang Sora Chapel so ill definitely send you guys some pictures of that when we have it. Also since its my birthday on Wed, by the way have not received my package so hopefully ill get it tomorrow along with our interviews. On Wed anyways we have a Family Home Evening with the Ward Missionaries in the ward since they love to throw parties we will have one for me on Wed. Then on Thursday we will have another Family Home Evening with the Silla Family (By the way yesterday Brother/Tatay Silla attended church yesterday for the 3rd time in a row WAHOO, but hes still having trouble with W.O.W, but we are continuing on with him). Actually he gave us a referral for a less-active that lived right by them and we did not know about hahahaha!!! We taught the De Guzman family yesterday and found out that Brother is going away to Pagangsinan a province in the northern part of the Philippines in a week, but he wants us to continue teaching his family while hes away so there a up/down with that!!! We have 3 baptismal dates set one for August 25th and two for September 8th we will see how this goes. All the parts in our area are amazing lalo sa NIA ang parte sa area namin lahat siya ay squatters. We actually were able to bless a less-active in our area who is very old 80's yata and we went to his house yesterday after we received not only a text from his son, but from our bishop as well hes doing alright as I know right now, we will find out tomorrow or on Thursday depending how long our interviews go for tomorrow. I have learned a couple of recipes and actually will be actually able to use that cook book you guys gave me earlier in the mission from Sister Arnett which by the way, hows Tyler, Hudson and Adam Skousen doing right now??? Also Chris Cartwright?? Really miss those guys want to know how they doing as well as if any of the old priest quorum are coming back from their missions soon?? I will have a happy birthday for sure I gonna have a blowout hahahaha!!! Ill send you guys a picture when we get it. I love you all and wish you all the best much love!!!

Mahal Kita,
Elder Thompson

Elder McCoy and Elder Thompson

Elder Thompson and Elder McCoy with G Family

District picture (Elder T experimenting with new camera)


Another pic!
Elders Usher, Ferrer. Thompson, McCoy


No comments:

Post a Comment