Monday, August 20, 2012

 Dear Wonderful Mother of Mine,

  Hey everybody good news so this week we had a lot of cool stuff happen this week. We actually had this week interviews with President DeLaMare and the AP's this week along with the Marikina Zone so the zone that had to all be evacuated because of the stinking floods. It was great though learned a lot of new things and had the opportunity to talk with President DeLaMare about my life as a missionary and how much I love it!!! Great week along with that I was able to get my package from you guys and have a great time with reading the scrapbook you made it was so awesome and I'm so also happy that I do not tie my tie like I used to do PANGET!!!! I loved all the things that were said seriously I love all of it especially the picture to see Nate coming home from doing the Lord's work honorably!! I love doing the Lord's work here and let me tell you its going by so stinking quickly its ridiculous!!! Had alot of cool stuff this week to do but along with your question I don't really have any pictures I'm trying to be even more careful than before and I don't want to take my camera out in the street our president warns us not to!! Still got some good pictures this week and cant wait to send them!! As well as I don't really have that much of flooding here in my area its pretty awesome, but got to go and do service at the PAO building across from the temple and help with the relief effort!!! It was good and we also had a activity with our less-actives in our area it was so much fun we did it at the Memorial Circle in our area!!!

 The area is going great we have a great investigator in our area Romela Alati-it who is actually is doing so very good we taught her this week a couple of times and we have been thinking since she is 14 years old she may be listening to us since that we are to Americans it has happened before here and well I don't want that so we have been really following up all of the things that we give her to read and well she has really been doing the things that we ask because she actually does want to find out more and find the only true church on this earth!!! Her sister is a re-activated less-active that she lives with and has been coming to church ever since we have been teaching her!!! Shes pure gold talaga!!! In church yesterday we saw her sitting with her sister and one of the greatest things happened its important to have a fellow shipper and she has one!!! One of her friends in the ward started sitting by her and talking with her and she has been going to activities with the YW!!! I love it shes doing great has a baptismal date set for September 22nd to be exactly sure that she is ready!!

 So this is what we had to do this week wasn't as bad with the rain as last week but its off and on so well see how that goes too!! I love you guys and miss you all a ton!!

Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson


Birthday package finally came!!!

Posing at Memorial Circle Quezon City





















No comments:

Post a Comment