Monday, December 17, 2012

 Hey magandang hapon po sa inyo lahat(good afternoon to you all)!!!

   Everybody another great and marvelous week for me and Elder Tipene, lots of things we learned this week that will definitely I'll keep in the mission for the rest of my life!!! We had an amazing week this week and guess what were gonna have another great and marvelous week again everybody!!! So good news I'll be getting the package before Christmas so I'm pretty happy about that!! So me and Elder Tipene had a very exciting week for sure, we didn't have a lot of lessons,but we had an amazing week finding new investigators, this week we had Zone conference and that week, President DeLaMare, announced our new focus in our mission which is finding new investigators and bringing them to our Heavenly Father, back into his fold!!!
 
  So this week me and Elder Tipene went a little hunting for the lost sheep and we didn't have anything for a whole hour, then as we were walking we just said a little "Magandang Hapon po(good afternoon am)" to an old nanay(mother), and from that since she saw us in shirts and ties, she said that  "You have something for me to read?" So we started talking to her and as we were, her kabahay(housemate) another old nanay(mother), she asked for one of the Restoration pamphets, also as always being the amazing comp he is Elder Tipene, starts talking with another family just standing and watching us, thy actually we were able to go to them this last week, they are a full Baptist family and love their Bible studies, but were willing to listen to our message, the cool thing about all of this is that they have a little girl who is only 10 years old and is reading the Bible, she is now in Leviticus, asked her a few questions and knew all of them, was very surprised myself, so anyways we set another time that we could come and visit with them, so back to tracting that whole day we didn't get any lessons in, but we were able to in that time to, find 9 potential investigators, 4 of them being full families, so in my eyes it was a pretty successful day for us two even though we didn't teach any we will though be contacting them tomorrow, so tomorrow will be the day of reckoning. Really excited for this coming week, tomorrow we have a FHE evening with our Branch Mission Leader, JC and his parents, Wednesday we will be going to our Branch President's house, President Soriano, then we also have this week Christmas Conference, as well as our Branch Christmas Party, and Temple Tour with Christmas lights!!!! So excited for this week its going to be so amazing, might even see all of the people, that were baptized in Quezon City 1st Ward after I left!!!:) Anyways I loved this week and it was so amazing, we didn't get a lot of lessons this week, but we did our best that's what counts. I love this area, we are starting to really pick-up here in this area, really enjoy my District, the sisters are amazing, last Friday did my first Baptismal interview, yea I was freaking nervous, but felt like that she has that testimony to continue on in this gospel, overall another amazing week, love the elders in my district, or my kabahays(housemates) they are the best!! I love being a District leader, especially the fact I'm the only district leader that has more than 4 in his district. Overall amazing life as a missionary!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Mahal kita(Love)


Nagmamahal(Love),
  Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment