Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Magandang Hapon po sa inyo lahat!!! (Good Afternoon please you all!!)
 Kumusta po kayo lahat? (Hello all you please?)Its been a long since the last time I was able to talk with you its been too long hhahaha, anyways this was a great last week of transfers, we had a lot of crazy stuff happen to us, we actually had a lot of great fun this week for New Years, we stayed up and got to celebrate together as a kabahay!!(housemate) Great last week with the elders in my house, but sad news, we are losing 2 of the elders in the apartment, Elder Tipene is one of those elders:(, so yes I'm still keeping the 1 comp every transfer streak going, wahoo:( really sad to see him go he's been an amazing companion, lots of stuff I learned to help him, and syempre(of course), me too!! Really learned how to plan in this area!! No I'm not training and yes I'm still going to be the DL not important, as it is as just doing the work, we are going to have 2 new sisters in my district, 2 of the sisters in my district are training, sweet!! Huh?? Anyways, COOL THING fond out this week!!!, we have a member we actually got a referral from the office, in our area when we went there the person was already member, she was just living in America, and just came back for a couple of months and actually we are going to start, teaching her son and his family since they are not members, where did she live, New York, why is that important, she knows Elder Tucker Denton, she met him while out in New York, hahahaaha small world huh?? Also, had an amazing New Years here in Binangonan, we have a municipal, just right by our house and they just had the best fireworks show, sorry totally owned Arizona, Arizona kinda stinks at firework shows no offense!!

  Had an amazing countdown as well, which was pretty sweet had a great time, also as soon as it ended me and Elder Tipene, just bolted through the rice field right by our house, problem was, we didn't get really far, we got stuck in mud heheheeh, luckily I was wearing only flip-flops, hahahaah nothing beats than getting stuck in mud in a rice field on New Years hahahaha, anyways this was an amazing week and we found out today, that 7 members in our zone are going tomorrow, so our entire zone will be at transfers tomorrow, you said that there is someone you and I know coming to my mission here soon right?? Just wondering anyways, was amazing to talk to you guys, by the way I don't have a worm, I just work out all the time, I don't cheat!! Anyways, its good to learn that you guys are still doing so amazing, was good enough for me!!! Addy is still Addy love ya, Ed yep hes Ed just lower voice, and NG love that kid hes awesome. Anyways good to talk with you even though I have really lost my English, honestly I have kinda gotten pretty bad at English!!! Anyways love you all and thanks for all your prayers, they are needed!!

 Mahal kita (LOVE),
  Elder Thompson

Jordan!!! Love that Kid!

Trycicles! another form of transportation in the Philippines

The District

The Zone

His mission Pres who he has developed a great respect and love for him!

Enjoying the the Fireworks?????? (where are they?)

No comments:

Post a Comment