Monday, January 7, 2013

Kumusta po kayo(How are you please)??

 Hey everybody this has been an very interesting week for me we had a big change in our zone and our district. We have a lot of new missionaries in our zone, actually 3 and guess what 2 of them our in my district them being sisters, we had a very new area just open there, and the cool thing is that Elder Basalo remember him?, is one of the first 4 missionaries to step into that area, its pretty sweet, so the thing is that we now have the biggest zone in the whole mission, yes even bigger than the Mindoro zone, anyways we have a ton of Filipinos in our zone now funny fact is that we have 3 Filipinos in my house, so yep my new companion, is Filipino, wahoo!!! Funny thing is Elder Tipene is now comps with Elder Braind, my 6th comp, and my companion was just with Elder Braind so we just did a little switcheraroo, anyways my companion is Elder Bagonbon, from Dipolog City, Mindinao, so hes from the scarier parts of the Philippines. Anyways so im still the District leader, and yes its going to be cool this transfer, we had last transfer nothing but foreigners in mt district now its nothing, but Filipinos hahaaha its funny so now i'l' have to do my workshops in Tagalog, that's going to be really fun, also still learning a lot of Tagalog, its good having nothing, but Filipinos in the house.

  Anyways we are really having a great progression with our branch we have been really making progress with all of the things, we even have home and visiting teaching going now so we will see how that goes here pretty soon, really think it will bring back a lot of people, really excited, about this and how the work will progress as well, we will see, me and Elder Bagonbon, are ready and willing to do whatever we can to have this area progress, and see how it goes with everything. We are really enjoying this area we are going to have so much progression, we just need people to act by their faith even though the church is over 30 minutes away I know that they can do it and so does the Lord we are trying our best this week I know we are going to have an amazing week!!!

Good to know that Jed still out there and giving his all that what I'm talking about, can't wait to see all the guys after the missions, its going to be amazing, anyways really excited about that stuff I honestly haven't prayed about where I need to go for school that's a kasalanan(fault) on my part anyways, tell everyone I say hi and that I need people to write to me and guess what I'm writing back yes hahahaha, I hate not getting letters on mail run talk about heart attack!! Anyways love you all and miss you tons!!

Mahal kita(LOVE),]
 Elder Thompson




No comments:

Post a Comment