Monday, June 24, 2013

Dear Wonderful Mother of Mine!!

 Hey everyone another great week gone by!!! So much that I was able to learn this week, we had our last zone conference with President DeLaMare it was an amazing time to be able to see him for a last time and get a good last picture with him and his wife and son, Ben!! It is very sad to see that man go home, he has influenced my mission in so many ways and has been a big help in me overcoming my mission challenges!! Really going to miss him and his family they have become what we call other family. I have enjoyed the time that I have had to be under his direction and see the great ideas he has for helping the mission and the work continue forward as it says in the prophecy in Daniel 2:44-45. It shall cover the whole earth and not one person shall not be given the chance to hear the gospel's great song!!! It has been such a great influence in my life as a advocate for the Lord!!! Loved this week and have seen such a great progression with the ward that I am in, it has literally done a complete 360 since the last time that I was assigned here in the ward. So many of the youth have been so willing to give their time to be a influence in this ward. Also some great news, one of the less-actives that I started teaching here when I was last here with Elder Braind well he has been making great progression, he was married to his wife and now they were also called as ward missionaries, also they are going to be able to go through the temple and be sealed together as an eternal family. So excited for him!!! It has been a year, but what has happened, he now is going to be sealed and get his endowments!! So happy to have been an influence in his life!!! Anyways also with that we have been making progression with our investigators, who are close to being baptized into the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! THE WORK IS SO AMAZING!!!!

  So question time, with that Mom I think you could send the money to the name of my companion, Elder Sanico who has an id here. To honestly say how much I would need I would probably say about 6,000 pesos, but it is up to you if you think that is enough or not!! Just so you know if you think it is a good idea to do that!! If we can use this it would be easier since he is Filipino and always has an id with him from here and I have mine from US, also he has done this before with some of his other American companions. It is effective promise, but it is really up to you guys too!!! Anyways give those 2 sons of guns a big hug from me, hahaha but tell them it is going to be bigger when I actually hug them!!, but still a time away from that!! Also got my flight plans so you guys should be receiving that soon here, I'm going through Tokyo, then Portland, Oregon then straight to Phoenix from there!!! Anyways you'll see when you receive the itinerary too you guys will understand more!!! Man this week has been crazy during the zone conference last Thursday got to see almost all of my old companions it was awesome to snatch some pics with them as well and just any of the missionaries that I have been able to be very close with!! Don't worry about me getting trunky I think you guys are more trunky than I am!!! The work goes on and that means its time to go and do a great and marvelous work again and don't stop or life what one of our stake presidency said; RUNNN!! YOU RUNNN when your on your mission, don't walk, RUNNNNNNN!!! There is so many people still waiting for us to give them that chance that Heavenly Father has given to each of us to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ!!! Love you all!!! 

Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson
 
Elder Thompson and comp Elder S
President D and family with Elder Thompson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment