Friday, July 19, 2013

Yes, I got behind again:)
July 2, 2013

Hello Dear Wonderful Mother of Mine,

  Everything is amazing and well in the Quezon City 4th Ward, so had an amazing week plus a few days!! Lots of good things happened this week that I would like to mention. So first and foremost the work in our ward is progressing so much and the great work of the Lord is so progressing in this ward, the members are really responding to the Lord's call to assist the missionaries in the great work. Yea I know I keep repeating it because it has been a very hard time at first getting the members to trust us and allow us to work with them!! The reason I say this is the fact that thinking that I was going to spend my last area in this area I was wrong I have again been asked to transfer again and now I'm transferring to the area of Angono Rizal or into the TayTay zone as the new zone leader in the area so yea I was very shocked when I found out I was transferring let alone also the fact that I am going to be a zone leader, I was shocked. My new or future companion is Elder Pedrola really heard good things about him heard he is very obedient really happy to hear that cause I have really been praying to have a obedient companion. Really excited for these new things are going to happen, but very sad to be leaving the area as well as my companion, Elder Sancio really going to miss this guy he has been an amazing companion, has helped a lot with everything that I have learned this transfer especially with how ti really get the members to really be close to you!! I have been able to see the complete turnaround of one ward that many have said is one of the hardest areas in the mission. I have enjoyed my time to be in this area and am excited for my new area. Since when I was in Binangonan, I actually attended church at the Angono chapel, and it is a beautiful place, it is very beautiful!! Really excited for this opportunity!!

 Good to hear that the fab 3 are back are now home and served their missions faithfully. Tell them I miss them and will see them very soon, but not be thinking that I'm always thinking of home, there is still work to be done in the Lord's vineyard!!! I'm going to have an amazing transfer I really think that I am going to enjoy the coming transfer. Tell the Fab 3 that save me a spot on the basketball court when I get home. Anyways good to hear that the Neus family have been enduring everything really think that you guys are doing a great thing by helping them I always like the scripture Mosiah 2:17 serving those means you are also serving your God. Love the good things that I always hear from you and the letters you send. Did you send the letter that I wrote to Tess?? I hope so since she has been waiting a while for that!! Ok with the money not a problem don't want you guys to be overwhelmed especially with everything that is happening. Whatever happens just let me know so that I can get that information from my next companion so that I may get the money!! Basta I love you guys so much and send that love to the ward and the Fab 3 hahaha miss those guys ready for a big Fab 4 reunion!! Love you all and keep the missionaries in your prayers we need it!! Wish me luck in my new calling!!! Love you all!!

Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment