Friday, July 19, 2013

July 7, 2013
Hey Dear Wonderful Mother of Mine,

 Hey everybody the work of the Lord is progressing a lot and it is going so well here in the Angono ward this is an amazing area as well as my companion, Elder Pedrola he's way sweet he's a obedient missionary, but also a great person he really is a great person that I want to have as my last companion in the mission. So first things first it is great be being a zone leader it is definitely a great time to serve your fellow missionaries. Also my zone is the Taytay zone so yea it is an amazing zone and we have a bunch of new missionaries in our zone as well as really old missionaries in the field. By the way for you guys to know if you don't remember Sister Tingey yea she is in my zone and when she found out I was also from Mesa she flips and asks where I went to school. Told her everything and then I remember that she knew Addy I say Addy is my sister she says What?? Then I explain that she is getting married she was very surprised in what I said to her. Anyways yea it is going so well in our zone last week we had mission leadership training meeting last thursday, then we had our first zone training today, with setting all of our goals as a zone, then we taught chpt 13 in Preach My Gospel. It is going so well in the zone we can already see the great things coming our way as missionaries.

   So yea i have also found out that this is also where my trainer Elder Burgan also ended his mission so yea it going so very weird
with this kind of stuff going on. I will be one of the groomsmen for Blaine don't worry about that it will be just weird from me to be back in a suit after not wearing one for 2 years. Anyways its going so great here in this area, we have a lot of progressing investigators and a lot of good potential. The work is moving forward and everything is going so well.  We will probably need about 6,000 pesos to take care of everything I think. Really this week just went getting used to all of the new things to do as a new missionary in the new area as well as a new zone leader. Overall great week tell Christaan and Preston to wait for a Lil season and then I'll be back ahahaha. Love you all so much!!!


Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson
Elder Thompson and new comp Elder P

Elder Thompson with the pres and his family

No comments:

Post a Comment