Friday, August 2, 2013

July 28, 2013

Hey Mom,
Everything is going so great I love the work that has been going on these last couple of days. Lots of busy days and a lot of work in the rain this week love it!! This week also was able to go and do a little unfinished business in Taytay 1st ward yep I got to go back to that area for a day and see some of the great progress that has been happening there since I left the area after only 3 weeks of being there. the work is going so very great there in the area from what I saw and I am very satisfied for what has happened in that area since I left it. The work has also continued to move forward and continue to be a blessing to us as we continue to be our very best everyday!! so this week is going to be a very busy week. We have a lot of great activities planned for this week, just earlier we had our Pday/ Temple day and it was a very good day!! This week we also have planned that we on Thursday will be attending the what we call Mission Leadership Council what used to be called Zone Leader Council, now its a lot of things put together!! Also on Saturday we have whats called a One Day Mission, where all of the youth will be divided into 4 groups each group headed by one of the 4 full time missionaries in the ward and then we do what we always do as missionaries find, teach, and bring unto Christ. Its going to be so amazing!!

So you should expect to see a lot of good pics for this coming week. WE will see how everything goes!! Anyways the work is amazing and I love being a missionary I wish it could go on forever but to be honest too I'm really excited to see you guys again and see all of the things that have happened since I left for my mission! I miss each and every one of you and I hope that you all continue to be a blessing in each others lives!!! Love your faces!!!

Mahal kita,
Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment