Friday, August 2, 2013

July 22,2013

Hey Dear Mother of Mine,

Hey Mom and everyone the work of the Lord is going and going great. This week is going to be an exciting week. This week we have the chance to attend the temple again 2 more times before I go home, once as a zone with the amazing Taytay zone the other with all of the batch mates going home with me then enjoy a nice ERC session. I sent the pics and yes I was in a hurry to get the money, but today I got some pretty sweet stuff which you will see when I get home since I cannot always give out surprises!! Anyways you will have to find out sooner or later. This was also a great week for me and Elder Pedrola not gonna lie I love Elder Pedrola he is one of the coolest missionaries I have had the chance ti be companions with on the mission.

Anyways good to hear that Kortney passed beauty school maybe she can cut my hair when I get home and it should be free right?? Yea I'm thin woop dee doo, you expect me to get fat in the Philippines?? Good also to hear that Addy has enjoyed her time in school, really think she is so awesome and deserves a lot for her patience. Anyways just got my temple recommend renewed since just last week it was expired hahaha!! With everything I'm happy and loving my life as a missionary I really cannot complain since life here in Angono ward is so awesome the members are amazing and the ward is also amazing, we get a lot of work done just little this and that with investigators, but we have a very progressing investigator Robert Lopez who is so amazing. Overall I'm happy and really cannot complain!! The Lord's work is still spreading!! Love you all so much keep in touch!!
 
Mahal kita,
Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment