Friday, August 12, 2011

mission week 3!!!!!

Hey Kumusta po kayo pamilya? Its still as awesome as always out here. The food is gettting a lil bland now, but Im just glad that I havent gained any weight while im here I actually lost 5 ibs so its kinda weird. All the things that happen out here are so much fun.  We actually had an opportunity to go and teach someone in whats called TRC. What we do is we go into this building then we go into a seperate room and teach a random person, teacher, or BYU student. Its a blast, because afterward the person you teach will write down things that thought were awesome and things that weren't as good. Me and my companionship actually got a good report on our very first investigator so yea that totally made our day. Well the other stuff is the Tagalog is coming along alot better than I actually thought I would get. Even though its been tough I have perserveared, by doing some pretty great ways to study during personal study.  I go into the hallways and just sit in a chair and study. Where as during language study I go into one of the older missionaries rooms and have them review with me the things that I learned that day and its been a major success so far. I have been able to feel that Spirit out here so strongly everyday especially during Sundays and Tuesdays. Those are the days that we have devotionals from members of the Seventy and the Twelve Apostles and if we are very lucky one of the First Presidency. No twelve or first presidency so far, but Im hoping to get one before I leave the MTC. My branch presidency is so awesome I have been so blessed to have them, they are the best branch presidency you could possibly get. I miss you guys and I constantly pray for you and the whole family. I want you guys to tell Andrew and Indiana when they are able to turn in thier papers to do and leave as qucikly as possible because, this is possibly the greatest decision I ever made. I love it here and would not trade it for anything, this experience has made me grow so much. I have made many friends here thats definitly something to have when I get home. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :)
 
 
 
                                                                              Salamat Sayo,
                                                                                  Elder Jordan Scott Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment