Friday, August 19, 2011

MISSION WEEK 4!!!!

Wow I have actually been out here for almost a month wow the time here in the MTC is so wierd. The first two weeks went by so slowly and these last two weeks went by in a flash. I actually got my surgery the day that I was told that I had to get it. It wasnt to bad I was able to go into the real world for two hours and that was totally wierd. Its all better now I jus need to soak it every day day and night for 20 minutes and then scrub it with an iodine sponge its so wierd. We actually got to teach our first Filipino couple in TRC and they were members, but we had to act like they have not heard the gospel before. It was awesome I actually was able to say a prayer and bear my testimony in Tagalog. The language is coming along its one of the most organized languages I have ever seen one word has at least 3 different meanings its ridiculous. The conjugation is the parts that I really understand the most its alot easier to learn than many other parts. We just got a new district and what we did as a zone is we made a goal with everyone that we speak only Tagalog from here on out. By 4 weeks we are supposed to speak only our language and nothing else. The new guys are pretty cool we have alot of polynesians in our zone its awesome. Hey this is Christiaan!! Bonjour!!. Elder Schmid came in and wanted to say hi to you guys in French hahahaahah. Well as I was saying we have 3 missionaries from Samoa, we have 3 from New Zealand, and 1 from Tonga. Its like freaking heaven over here they are all way chill. So anyways jus so you guys know I sent some letters and I do not need anything at the moment, but I appreciate you guys constantly thinking of me. I love it here and I love the companions that I have they are the funnest bunch you could have for your first 2 months of your mission. Im going to bear my testiomony in Tagalog so don't be discuraged. Alam ko po na bibiyayahan ng Diyos ang magbasa sa Aklat ni Mormon. Alam ko po na totoo propeta po si Joseph Smith at Thomas S. Monson. Alam ko po na totoo po ang Aklat ni Mormon. Alam ko po na bibiyayahan ng Diyos magdasal sa Diyos. Nagpapasalamat po ako pamilya. Nagpapasalamat po ng guros at misyoneros. Sa pangalin ni JesuCristo. Amen!!!!
                                                                      Mahal Kita at Salamat Sayo,
                                                                            Elder Jordan Scott Thompson 
              
                          P.S (Please tell people to send letters I would really appreciate anyone writing to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment