Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hey family and friends from the beautiful city of Quezon City, Philippines. Everything here is amazing and I loving it still. Well things have been going a little differently here this week has been quite a kick in the butt.  We got punted alot this week it was tough this week, but today on P-Day  I was able to attend the temple and that is always a good thing. Back to the good old work on Wed or tomorrow. I have received things from friends and ward members and its awesome to see how much support that a ward gives to its missionaries out in the field. I love it, its always good to receive things from friends, family and members. I really appreciate the things I receive it always makes my day when I receive things like that. So I will be taking alot more pictures this week, because I'm pretty sure Tanner and Christiaan have a bunch of pics so I need to step up with that. I'm really sorry its just that I don't like to take pics cause i might look like a tourist and I might get mugged. Hhahahahaah but I will definitely still try to take more pictures. So no cool stories this week except that we really went tracting last week and we were able to go to new areas in my area. O wait there is a story so we were going to have a baptism on Saturday, but that fell through. RecAnn wasn't able to be baptized on Sat because the day before she was to be baptized her Dad all of a sudden decided not to let her be baptized at all so that really really stunk, but we still have gone to her and we are going to try to teach the family and see what that does. Other than that i have really been tracting to find new investigators, we found one through a member, she lives right above his house and they are really good friends. She has been really receptive of our message and just on the 2nd time we visited her she prayed to know that what we were teaching her was true. The Spirit was totally there and how did we know that because one there was no doubt in my mind that it was there and second she started crying and that was so powerful. We gave out a baptismal date to one of our investigators and he accepted and he will be baptized on Jan 14th 2012 I'm hoping to be in this area for that time, but I'm pretty sure ill transfer to where I don't know MINDORO???(hopefully). So yea I loving the work here tomorrow I get to go on splits again with Elder Butler, hes the other Zl's companion and is the only one in the house that is from the last transfer that was with me so that will be fun. By the way there is an Elder Davis in my mission in fact hes my DL in the other district in my zone. Its really cool to know that there is people in my area that know people that I know its ridiculous. The people here are so stinking awesome its ridiculous, but I will definitely be sending you guys some photos soon sorry again on that. I love my zone everyone gets along well its way cool. MAHAL KO KAYO!!!!

 Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment