Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Mother,

   I'm loving life so much it is going so freaking awesome here. I love my life here in the Philippines its going so stinking good, we did though have a pretty hard week this week. Like last transfer we have a great time getting punted from people. It is going so awesome here though I love being a missionary even though I do get the things that I do. I do not have any pics of the National Day of Service I'm sorry I didn't bring my camera. First of all, cause its charging so that was a hindi pwede. Sorry talaga its just been very crazy here again I'm leading the area we just need to keep going and keep trying our hardest. Even though we didn't get a lot of lessons in I still felt like we gave it are all and that is what we need to feel to be able to know we are great missionaries. We may have a baptism on the 19th of May, but not entirely sure, Kevin Blaza, he was not able to come to church this week and the week before, but what we want to figure out is if he still can on the 19th because of the first time he wasn't able to go to church was because of that his house was filled with smoke and his parents needed his help with things so he wasn't able to, but really wanted to go to church. So we will talk to President DeLaMare about the situation and see if we can still continue with his baptism on the 19th. I will be calling on Monday,because we are not allowed to skype only on Mondays, because we have to pay for stuff in the shop and well that's a hindi pwede ulit. Ill be calling as soon as I get out of district meeting so around 11 o clock my time so yea don't know what time that is your time, but I know its early hahahaha. Its the only time that I can call you so be prepared for that. I love you guys and miss you all tons endure to end its the best thing that you can do, by the way I have received letters, but not in big amounts maybe like 2or 3 every 2 weeks that's when we get mail, but its been a while since I last got mail maybe 3 weeks now because of transfer meeting. Next week I should get some though, I remember I still haven't got the package from Aunt Kara that you guys said was coming a long time ago. I love all of you so much and all that you have done for me.

Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson

found kids swimming in sewer

Jordan said this was the elder that trained his first comp and trainee Elder Burgan

Elder Thompson and new companion Elder Bland

With DLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment