Monday, May 28, 2012

Hey everybody!!!

 Things are going so freaking great here I'm loving the life of a missionary like always. I had such a good week I'm still in awe!!! So you know how we are focused on less actives so this week we had a big breakthrough with that after so many weeks of trying we not only got almost all the ones we have focused on at church we got more. We had 10 LA's at church yesterday you can describe the happiness that I felt yesterday I was so freaking happy it was so awesome. Most of the LA's we had at church yesterday were ones that we have really been focusing on its so freaking awesome. We were happy elders yesterday I can tell you that WAHOO!!!

 Sounds like everyone is so happy now since that Addy graduated HOLY CRAP!!! Noahs done with elementary school HOLY CRAP!!!, and Ed is still going strong with all that he is doing HOLY CRAP!!! Sounds like fun you broke your pinkie toe hahahaahah that suckss. Hey weird that people are actually asking you how I'm doing just tell them to freaking write me 2 times I have received mail and its always just one letter :( Malungkot na ako talaga!!!, but they are letters from Brother Dewey Ray so I'm still pretty happy about that hes such an awesome person. Yep no work for MAMA for now just gonna do some nice old cleaning yea same old same old, always gotta love summer cleaning hahahaah. So this week we had interviews with President DeLaMare as well as Sister DeLaMare, and our AP's Elder Frost and Elder Lerma. So in my interview President DeLaMare told me that in the next couple of transfers he said that I shouldn't be surprised if I get called to train a new elder AHHHHH!!!!! It would be sweet though, it definitely wont happen next transfer though since they only have 2 elders coming in both of them, Filipino so we will see, but more than likely ill be going this transfer to another area, but if I do say what the helk I love this area, but I also do really want to go to Mindoro SO MUCH!!! I'm getting kinda of sick of the city, but it is a great place to start. So anyways other than what I have already told you I'm loving life and as always eating crazy stuff again and again. This week I get a rare opportunity indeed I get to eat something that is called a SEA CENTIPEDE!!! ANO BA YAN!!! So yea pretty excited to eat that hahahaah. I love you guys and have fun with everything you do now that schools gone.

Mahal kita,
Elder Thompson

Yummm! Chicken feet.

Riding around town on what they call a trycicle with another American comp from apartment,

No comments:

Post a Comment