Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Magandang Umaga po sa inyo lahat(Good morning to you all please),

   Well what a big jump for me in the mission this is going to be an awesome time in this area for sure, I was not transferred to Mindoro sadly, but I'm in just as good place as any other. My new area, is in Binangonan, Morong Rizal, Philippines. So I'm definitely not in the city anymore, I'm out right in the middle of boondocks(mountains), and rice fields!!! This area is so beautiful, our house is right in the middle of a rice field so everyday I get to see it. My new companion is Elder Tipene from Northland, New Zealand, so yea another Polynesian, but hes Maori, so he's not Samoan or Tongan, the other thing with this is that this is only his 2nd transfer in the field so I'm, his follow-up trainer. Also this last transfer, was called to be a district leader for the Pahoran district, the only district in our whole zone that has sisters in it UHHH!!! Anyways for your mga tanong(questions), in a few day, I'll probably need it not right away, but in the next few days would be nice. Also we are not a ward we are a branch so that's going to be even more interesting, but with all of that I love walking on the mountains and seeing Quezon City and all that pollution I left behind, and just smile everyday when I see that sun!!! I'll probably actually tan here in this area who knows!!

  Its so good to know that so many of the ward are heading out on missions and getting ready to serve the Lord!! What a great thing they are doing this and getting ready!!! I have already learned so much and with this new responsibility on my shoulders its an even bigger importance, that I always act maturely in my conduct!!! Its important to do this not just say it so I still have to work on some things, but eventually it shall be done and I will try my best, want to have that change that you feel on your mission when you have done all that you can and look back on it!! I'll be tracting a lot in this area since we don't have a lot of investigators, I really love being a missionary, and now is my time to shine and do my best to build this area!!! I'll send you guys some amazing pics this coming week since we didn't have a lot fo time to take pics this week love you all so much and wish you all the best!!!

Nagmamahal (LOVE),
  Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment