Thursday, November 22, 2012

 Magandang Umaga po sainyo lahat,
   Well everybody, I have good news and I got some bad news as well. So this coming Saturday we have 3 baptisms coming this coming Saturday, that's the good news is that I'M TRANSFERRING!!!, so I wont be able to see those baptisms happen. Yea I'm pretty sad, I'm leaving this area, since I have had the biggest breakthrough in this area than any other area in my whole mission. I have grown so much a love for the people in this area and now I'll be leaving them. Yes I'm pretty sad, but I can't complain because this is what God wants me to do, where ever I go, whether it be Mindoro or another area in the city. I'll be very happy wherever I go since it is what the Lord wants me to do. With all of the other questions, is that right now I'm writing a letter to Nana and Papa as well as Aunt Kara I want to hand write to them it may take a lil longer, but it'll be easier for me, since that I only have a limited time to e-mail and I have to email all of you guys and well that's a lot of people. I'm also finished with my letter to Uncle Matt and today, ill finish up the letters for the others so that I can send them all together. Also for the pants, Elder Su'a these pants are way better, because they are made of a fabric that is very strong and he has a pair that has lasted his whole mission, none of my pants have been able to last long since they are so weak, I have only one pair that has lasted the whole mission. So I would say send about 30.00 dollars would be your best bet. Anyways this week had another great week and 3 days.
   So this week my companion, actually had a problem to were for 2 days he wasn't able to walk since he hurt his ankle. So in those 2 days I did a half day with Elder Carpentero, then the next day his companion, stayed with my companion and we went on exchanges again, EMERGENCY EXCHANGES!!! It still was a great time we taught the first day or our half day in our area, but when we did full all day exchanges we did it in his area. Learned a lot of new things from Elder Carpentero as well as a lot of the doctrine of the church that maybe even you guys don't know about even Dad maybe, I don't know if you learned it too Dad sorry, but I have learned a lot from him as well as Elder Su'a what we do is when we have time talk to each other and actually look more or have discussions on the doctrine and let me tell you those discussions helped a lot. Learned a lot about the Bible and Book of Mormon, I'm right now reading the Book of Mormon again, but I might start reading the Bible too to get a real feel of everything so that I can teach even better. Also learned a lot from them about using the Spirit. This transfer has been a focus on me recognizing the Spirit, and when to use its power to teach, by the Spirit. It has been a big influence as well. Trying my best to bring these people unto Christ and to have them feel the Spirit. I have honestly learned so much in this area that will influence my mission and all the things that I will do to bring these people unto Christ. Being a missionary is amazing especially when I get an email that all of my batch or all the missionaries going home with me will now be going home on August 15 not August 1st so I'm extending my mission and I'll be able to spend 3 birthdays in the mission how freaking awesome is that HUH!!! Just something that you guys need to know since ill be an extra 2 weeks in the mission. So wherever I go I know that's where the Lord wants me and I'll be happy to be there and bring those people unto Christ. I love you all and next week will let you know where I'll be my next area. Love you all so much,

Nagamanthal.
Elder Thompson

Quezon City Zone!!!

Smallest House:)

Christmas Lights are already up in Quezon City

No comments:

Post a Comment