Monday, November 14, 2011

Hey family well looks like you all have been very busy especially my friends wow. Its really cool Andrew is going to South Africa and Taylor to Tacoma Washington they are both going to have such great experiences. Well yes we did have a date for Brother Corralez and on last Saturday I was able to baptize him and that was our first completed family so im way excited. We also have some more with baptismal dates a 11 year old girl, named RecAnn she will be the only member in her family, but her aunt and uncle are very supportive and she comes to church every week the only thing she had trouble with was drinking coffee, but that didnt stop her and today she has gone 2 weeks now without coffee. Her date is the 3rd of December so thats going to be way cool. We also have a baptismal date with another family, the Clemente family. This family is very special to me. They are a part member family and they have gone thru so much to do the things they have done. They have financial problems that have been keeping them from coming, but thats not all last week they had to evacuate thier house because it was flooded yes it rains alot here so it tends to do that to houses. They have had so many things happen to them, but yet they still keep our commitments and this last week they came to church both the mom and the dad. The dad has a date of Dec 10th, he is still giving up cigarretes, but everytime we come we make sure its going down everyday he smoked a pack a day so we challenged him to give up 3 a day and he has done it so we are hoping he will be able to go the whole way. So yea thats whats been going on we have had success in finding new investigators this week alone we found 6 new investigators it was awesome. Speaking of which new things have happened. I have a new companion, Elder Jiminea he is a Filipino and has been out as long as Elder Burgan so he goes home in March. I can already tell that we will get along so well, before I was companions with him I met him at Zone Confrence and he actually was companions with Elder Brown in my district for a little bit. So yea he came to my area and Elder Burgan went to the Morong zone and is actually training a new Filipino missionary. He actually found out that he was training the day before transfer day hahahaah his face was priceless. So anyways yep our zone went thru some changes we got new ZL's, DL's, and some other missionaries of all our zone last tranfer pnly 4 of us plus the sisters did not transfer. So yea its going to be an awesome zone already I can tell. I did get the Halloween letter and it totally made my day it was so cool to see what all my cousins had to say it was again istig. So yea Ethan make sure to keep pushing yourself its the best thing you can do and all try to be the best you can be its will be tough, but the harder you work the harder it will be to surrender to anything. That is so cool you got to give a talk in church be ready for that. Its great to be able to do that. NG like I have said it is hot here, but when it rains its amazing so ngayon its nice and humid wahoo!! Funny thing you know Sis Amundsen in our stake? There is a missionary in my ward that actually was companions with her son Aaron in the Angeles mission it was way funny. I knew he was there so it was funny to find out. Addy yea yea you get to go to Six Flags, but lets just remember here im in the Phili[[ines so yea cant touch this. Mom I dont have the yucks anymore they have gone on to other places so I have been working hard and will continue to do so. Dad good luck in your testing I will pray for you and I know you will do well. I love you all and miss you all dearly Mahal ko kayo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment