Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WAHOO!!!! Happy day family great is the work and great is the all the Spirit that we feel as we teach. Wow congrats Dad on passing your exam that is such a great thing to know that you passed and that all those blessings did come from people praying for you and the intense study that you did over all these years. Sorry I didn't respond on Mon it was my P-Day on Wed or Today because its transfer day. Yea its already transfer day I have already been in the Philippines for 6 weeks it feels so weird. It feels like just yesterday I got here. Classic costumes guys WOW!!! Just kidding anyways Mom that's way cool that you are getting involved in the work it really is a great impact that members have on investigators. I can honestly say that when we have a member present the lesson runs so much better than without one. So its transfer week and guess whose transferring MY COMPANION!!! Hes transferring along with our other ZL and all the 4 Filipinos except for one so we are getting new DL's and ZL's its crazy!! I'm hoping for a Filipino companion, but whoever I get ill be satisfied. I'm sad that Elder Burgan is leaving he has been a great help in so many ways I cant explain. Its what the Lord wants though so I'm now to sad about it. I bought a journal for missionaries to write in so I'm good on that. Sorry that I haven't sent any pics, but I will soon I promise. The language its tough, but I'm enduring I'm learning so much though. So wow so many people are getting married its crazy and tell Jackson congrats that's way cool, I'm glad that they were married in the temple its the greatest thing they possibly could  do. So yea the life here is so fun oh answer to NG's tanong(question) yes Noah its hot here, but you don't worry about that because what you really want to focus on is the work. Ed good luck in wrestling it is tough, but remember that you want to be the best and only the best work the best so always remember that and you will do fine OH AND WEAR THE HEADGEAR DON'T GET CAULI EAR!!!!! Addyson good luck on your midterm I will pray for you like I have been Dad. Mom I will write in my next email the thank you letters for them so I will make sure to remember that. Dad I love you and all the work that you have done for me and our family. Oh one quick thing we went on exchanges with missionaries from the MTC in Manila. They don't just train missionaries in the Philippines me and Elder Burgan got 3 missionaries going to India from India it was way cool to see how big their testimonies were. One of the companionships in our district got two missionaries from Thailand and one from Laos so I totally thought of you and I told them that you spoke Laotian and that you have been to Thailand they were way impressed. Other than that that's what my life has been like this week I love you guys and pray for you daily. You will hear back from me on Mon so see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment