Monday, October 31, 2011

Dear family hey everybody the Arizona heat sounds pleasant NOT!!! So mother I have one request for you mission president has asked every missionary in our mission to have their facebook accounts turned off for the time that they are in the field. I know this is a pain I'm having to get you but it is what my mission president has asked us to do.  Sweetness for Andrew and Taylor I was wondering about Taylor for a lil bit and was wondering when I would hear from him and when he got his papers done. Ethan is not being aggressive?????? That's the funniest thing that I have heard since hearing that in the Philippines they celebrate both Halloween and the Day of Souls as they call it. Yes but please forward some pictures of BIG ED!!! Good work Ed and now is the time that you prepare for another battle WRESTLING have fun it will change you as a person I know it has changed me. Not just that but always read the Book of Mormon every day, BUT THIS IS NOT JUST TO ETHAN, you all I encourage to read and partake of the blessings that come from it. Also I think it would really help not just with unity, but read and pray for Dad so that he has that encouraging spirit. 
        So ngayon down to business, this week has been very hard I have been working hard and I have had many challenges in my way, but the one thing I learned this week is you cannot forget to pray to your Heavenly Father. I also encourage you guys to pray every night and day to have the blessings of the Spirit with you daily. It will make everything a whole lot better. I'm in Quezon City South the area that I live in is Tatalon. I really wouldn't mind anything other than candy if it was possible some Wings Express hot wings, but I don't know if you can, but if you can that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for encouraging everyone to write me I have received something from Uncle Mike but no friends yet but I feel that they will come soon. I have tried to write those thank yous, but I really do not have any time to since the missionary schedule is so freaking packed but I will try my best to to get them to you. I wish Dad the best of luck in all of his endeavors this will be tough but I know you can do it Dad you will be in my daily prayers. I wish you all the best I love you all. ELDER THOMPSON

No comments:

Post a Comment