Monday, October 24, 2011

Elder Thompson, Elder Burgan and Ward Mission Leaders in front of the Manilla Temple
Hey world hows it going hhahaahaha. So yea everything over here is going so well except for the fact that I have the yucks. I don't have diarrhea which is great, I have a lot of headaches and I'm so tired all the time and I feel really sick when I'm not doing anything which is like never. I just feel really sick all the time and I don't know what it is. I don't think its worm because I haven't lost alot of weight and I haven't been drinking the water I drink bottled water.  So yea I have been able to do 2 sessions at the temple already and it was way awesome.I did not get to hear from Elder Holland, but I did hear from Elder Callister from the Presidency of the Seventy it was a way good fireside he talked about how everything is central to the doctrine of Christ. He used a diagram of the steeple of the Salt Lake Temple and used it as a relation of all the doctrine built on our cornerstone who is Jesus Christ. We have 2 people committed to baptism one is a 12 year old girl named Rickanne who comes to church every week and she come with her grandparents because her family isn't interested or as I have heard. The other is Brother Corralez he has not smoked a cigarette in over 2 weeks so we decided that he was ready and that will mean we will have the completed family that we have been striving for so long to convert. We do have some new investigators Sis Aiza, Sis Nilda, and Henry Gopo. Sister Aiza has committed to baptism and we are very excited for her . Sister Nilda has not committed yet, but we know she can be converted. We just met Henry Gopo he is 18 and seems very interested. So other than that is my day in a nutshell we mostly like to go to less actives to bring them back to church. So that is really cool how well Ed is doing in football I knew he would be good as always. I hope you do as well in wrestling as you do in football. NG keep your head up and always set an example to your friends and be the best friend you can too all of your friends. Addy if you do go to BYU you will definitely get married if you go there, but remember I'm getting married first hahhahaahah jk. I received you guys letters and it totally made my day today i loved every single one of them. Mom don't worry about me I'm fine I love it here even though I have got sick I can get through it. Dad good luck in all your schooling and I'm really hoping to meet nurse Scott Thompson when I get home. I love you guys and miss you all. Mahal Ko Kayo!!!!


 Elder Jordan Scott Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment