Monday, October 10, 2011

Well hey there yea everything here in the great humid country of the Philippines is so freaking awesome. Like I said I'm in the Quezon City South area it was just created last transfer. Everything here is awesome the people, the atmosphere, and THE FOOD oh the FOOD!!!! I can say that without a doubt the best food I have ever had except for your home cooking of course. So anyways yea I have a problem with my camera, my batteries died on the plane and I tried to charge them and for some reason they will not charge it is freaking dumb. So other than that I have had no problems thus far. I have had a very busy week, I was actually able this week to talk to a guy on the street while on splits with Elder Butler. His name was Edgar Santos he is a jeepney driver and  he has a wife and kids so we are definitely looking forward to start teaching him tomorrow. I also have a baptism this Saturday we are baptizing the Corralez family, this Saturday we baptize Sister Corralez and her son Joshua. Her husband has had some trouble giving up cigarettes, but we gave him a blessing and just yesterday we found out that he is resisting. We also had many of our investigators come to Conference, and feel the spirit that it brings in. My favorite talk would have to be Elder Richard G. Scott, even though I loved them all his hit me the most. I loved the quote that said "Whoso God loveth he correcteth". Its such a great quote and totally relates to our purpose as missionaries. I loved every single moment of conference and cant wait for the next sessions. Ethan good job, its good to see that your kicking butt out on the field that's way cool. NG, stop hurting yourself man GEEZ. You can give someone a heart attack in no time I swear. ADDSIN, lucky freakin duck I wish I could go to Six Flags, but that's OK cause I'm in the Philippines, so yea HAHA. Mom I love it here and the humidity isn't that bad , well that's what I've heard until the hot season. Dad I do use walking and public transportation a lot we don't use taxis though we use jeepneys and tricycles so its pretty freaking cool. No, I'm the only one from my old travel party I was the only new missionary put into my area. I do have natives living with me in fact I have 3 living with me and they are freakin hilarious. I love the food here I have already ate liver so yea that was pretty good. Other than that its pretty much everything happening now. Oh also washing clothes by hand is so much better than a machine. I miss you guys and encourage many to write me and I probably have had a couple of ward missionaries try to add me on FB. Miss you guys and have fun all of ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment