Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey yea I'm definitely loving the life here already. It is so much more different than it is out in AZ for sure. I am in the Quezon City South area its an area that was actually just opened last transfer so its a new area. I love it none the less. I no only had a culture shock, but also the weather is so weird. One minute it will be nice and sunny then all of a sudden i will blast down rain its crazy. Its been awesome I went and taught a bunch of families my very first day!! I had taught at least 6 or 7 families that day WAHOO!!!! I'm definitely already used to the weather already. My companion is Elder Burgan hes from Australia and will leave in March . Hes way cool and he so freaking tall its crazy. I can see I'm already getting better at Tagalog even though I still suck but I'm  getting better. The people are so very friendly and hospitable, they are so the coolest. My ward helps us everyday when we go proselyting, youth in the ward help us when we teach I can already see that the area I'm in is a more reactivation area. The youth are really helpful is actually pretty cool to see how quick they are to help us out its so freaking cool. Just to tell you the bball player Tyler Haws is an AP and he is in my area. I haven't heard from my old companions yet so I hope they're doing well. I have 3 Filipinos living in our home so I definitely will be learning the language very quick. My mission president is so freaking awesome and I totally love it here. There is no other place I would rather be than here right now. I miss you guys and you will be hearing from me soon . MAHAL KITA!!!

      Elder Jordan Scott Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment