Monday, January 2, 2012

 Hey family so the New Years here in the Philippines is so stinking ridiculous you try to go to sleep at 10:30 but you absolutely cannot because literally every 5 seconds there is a firework or a bomb going off. The fireworks here aren't just little kiddy ones either these things sound like they're right next you. Funny experience is that when these things go off it hurts if your nearby i got to learn that personally. Especially here kids love to throw these things at the white people so yea got to experience that first hand. I had one explode next to me and I swear like it felt like everything in my head was ringing it totally felt like shellshock. So yea word of caution don't be out past 6:00 on New Years Eve or that will happen to you.
    So all from that I had Christmas with the members it was really awesome. We got fed by at least 4 families that day and the days following that every person gave us a marienda (snacks) after each lesson this week it was so fun. I do need to write back Andrew cause I'm pretty sure he wants to kill me right now. I'm glad the boys were able to go with him to New Years Eve. I'm glad hes still over there I'm pretty sure its cause Ed looks exactly like me but is more guwapo (handsome). I will be sending you those thank yous soon . Also Andrew will be hearing from me soon. I love you mother and it was so awesome to talk to every each one of you. You guys are all in my prayers and I love you guys and MALIGAYANG BAGONG TAON
  
  Mahal kita

 Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment