Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey it does sound like the Lord jus keeps on blessing you guys as it goes. Well HALLELUJAH!!!! Dad passed his NCLEX WAHOOO!!! We got a nurse in the house now. Hey maybe they'll start a Scrubs season at your hospital. HAHAHA anyways Its good to know that they accept us the Stradlings. AHAHA I love your story Mom of the kindergartners I actually jus imagined that because I know that you would do something like that. Holy cow good luck in finding a job ill be especially put that in my prayers.
  How are the Stradlings doing all of them. I hope they're all doing well, especially the fact that one of them is only a month older than I am, and shes getting married holy crap. You saw Mrs. Godfrey wow hows she doing I'm probably alot different from the last time that she saw me. I will be praying alot for Addy as well that really stinks to have to go and do that. ETHAN WON WAHOOOOOO!!!! I knew that he could dope it he jus needs to be mean like I never was. I haven't had anything really crazy happen this week except for the change of focus in the mission instead of focusing on investigators they want us to focus on the less actives in the ward/area. I get along well with my companion hes way good I've learned alot from him, I honestly could say i can understand what people say, but I jus have trouble saying stuff back. Other than that Ive jus had another day in the Philippines. I love it here and know that I have been called here for a reason. I love the people here they are the greatest people that I have every met. My ward rocks they are so supportive of us and always help us in everything. Its awesome here and like Brigham Young said when he went on a mission "I wouldn't trade this experience for all the wealth in this world" I love you guys and miss you dearly.. MAHAL KITA!!!
   Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment