Monday, March 19, 2012

Hey wonderful family of mine this week was so awesome transfers this week was so cool lots of crazy things happened this week. Well first of all my new companion,Elder Acera. So Elder Acera probably the first FILIPINO comp that I have had im really excited for this transfer cause first of all he is not only my first filipino comp, but also he is my first junior comp yep he has only been out for only 4 months, but he is really good. I already know that im really going to like him alot he is very positive and even though we get punted alot he keeps going and keeps wanting to work im really going to like him alot hes one of those comps that you just cant stop loving he is a great missionary. Hes actually from Isabel which is in the Cuayan mission so he knows the province very well. I dont though cause ive been in city areas the most of the time.
 
   Hey corned beef that sounds so pleasing cause that's all you eat out here they sell corned beef everywhere here in the Philippines. I'm surprised that Ed and NG loved it I'm really not a big fan of it but when its the only the thing that you can eat it really kinda influences that. Hey Saint Pattys day i miss that day hahahahah gotta love the Irish blood in us hahahaha. Did you go to the fountain in Fountain Hills again? Yikes sounds like you guys had some good food though. I love the food here especially the dried fish and BALUT!!! Oh yea balut gotta love that stuff, but you definitely have to make sure that its not an old one cause if is you might get a nice surprise like I did last Saturday. So we have a new elder in our house me and Elder Esteves stayed in our ward and I got Elder Acera and he is training a new Elder, Elder Wilde. So since he new we had a member go and buy some balut and then we went to their house last week and had him try it HE DIDNT LIKE IT!!! I got a nice surprise me and Elder Esteves we just so happened to eat the oldest eggs of the four we had. Mine wasn't bad as his but it has FEATHERS!!! :( Yea it was pleasant surprise. Except mine didn't have bones like Elder Esteves's had. Hey I thought Nate came home in March??? Hey tell Delia and Lucero hi for me I miss those guys alot that's so cool they came to visit. I'm staying alive I'm persevering its hard, but at the same time I'm loving it its really the greatest joy you can feel when you serve the people. I love it here!!! I miss you guys, but I also miss my converts from my last area, but I'm writing to them so we will see how they are doing. I love you guys and all your doing keep working at it it will come I've learned that from trying to learn Tagalog yes its a lil different, but if you keep coming it comes. I love you guys keep going and the Lord really does bless you.


 Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson

Old Zone!


Last time to see his 1st trainer Elder Burgan

New companion Elder Acera


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment