Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dear Mother of Mine,

   So this week has been one of the most topsy-tervy weeks of my whole mission. Literally lots of stuff happened this week that I will probably be able to talk alot this letter. So for all of you to know Elder Thompson is no longer in the beautiful TayTay Rizal. Elder Thompson this week was ET'ED!!!!!Yes I was pulled out of the great TayTay first ward and made a grand comeback right dead center in the city!!! Now I'm assigned in the Quezon City 1st Ward!!! So now I have Quezon City 3rd, 4th, and now 1st going under my belt as a missionary and as my mga areas!!! So now im right back into the squatters areas again which I do love being in the halos lahat ng mga mahirap mga areas ay pinakafavorite mga areas ko!!! So in short I'm right back dead into the city and even though I was very freaking sad that I was leaving that area I still had a great freaking time there and honestly will have a great time in this area as well!!! So my new companion now is Elder McCoy from Lehi, Utah WAHOO ISA PANG UTAHNIAN!!!, and yes of course he's taller than :( I think I got shorter on my mission or if its just the fact that I have almost have lost over 45 to 50 lbs here in the Philippines!!!

  So yea I'm also pretty freaking happy that we actually have district meeting at Tandang Sora Chapel where I went to church at when I was assigned in the Quezon City 4th Ward so every district actually the only district meeting that I have had so far I got to see some of my kazones doon!!! Actually got to see Elder Braind as well as Elder Esteves so it was pretty funny to see them again!! They just laughed and laughed at me when they found out that I came back to the city from the 3 weeks that I had in the province!!! So anyways I'm still loving life here we had a lot of good experiences this week for my good start in my new area!!

  So first off I'm pretty happy to be able to be with Elder McCoy hes pretty freaking awesome and actually is still pretty new in the mission, but he actually had a very good trainer kinda like me. His last companion was also ET'ed as well and his last companion was his follow-up trainer, but that was cut to a close and now he has me. I'm either his first senior or his follow-up trainer, but that really does not matter, hes a great missionary for how long he has been out hes a fireball!!! Hes really trying his hardest to learn the language which I find very respectful!!! Hes only been in the field only 2 1/2 months but hes freaking great I have enjoyed the 5 days we have been able to enjoy so far!!! I love it here so far the bishop is so freaking great hes so willing to help the missionaries in our endeavors!!! The area is great so I'm really going to be happy here I'll tell you guys more about it as I get to know my area even better!!! So far all I can say is I love you guys and hope that you are all happy because I sure am!!!

Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment