Thursday, July 26, 2012

 Dear Wonderful Mother of Mine,

   So hey guess what I love life here in the Philippines the greatest place in the world. Just like you said I'm really enjoying the time I have to follow-up train Elder McCoy!!! Hes a great missionary I love the guy to death even though that he scares the living cud out of me when he crosses streets I always think that hes gonna die cause of how unorganized the traffic is here in the Philippines that's why I don't want to be an AP cause then I have to drive here and well I wouldn't like driving here its freaking horrible just like Utah. Absolutely no right of way its just horrible here everyone just goes when they feel like it. Its crazy, but we really didn't have anything happen to us this week,but sadly I do have something sad to tell you. My camera was sadly killed in action this week the rain here is just horrible and well it got to it, and today we went to the Kodak store in one of the malls in our area and they said it would be better if i just bought a new one instead of fixing it all the other stuff work still batteries and memory cards, just not the screen its a LCD problem and well i might need to get a new one sorry talaga but I will give you an update through pics from Elder McCoy's camera I'm using his for now. So i will wait for your reply on our next email time I'm really sorry nothing I could do the case was just not meant for here and it got killed sorry talaga. I still have pictures don't worry, but there is a good camera here at the Kodak store in our area for 6,000 pesos don't know how much that is in dollars, but it looks very good so just a thinker for you. PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME!! I love you guys so much and so sorry for the problem of the broken camera still have pics though so don't worry about that. I love you mother!!!

Mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson

Elder Thompson and Elder McCoy with their AP

No comments:

Post a Comment