Wednesday, October 10, 2012

 Hello Po Ang Minamahal kong Pamilya

   So everyone announcement, the best thing that I have ever been able to hear its such a blessing to be able to hear this from the bishop in our ward during our last Sunday services. Its such a blessing to be able to hear that the age of missionaries are now lowered now boys can go when they are 18 and for girls to go at 19 that is such a great blessing and it gives so much a better chance to build the Lord's kingdom its such a great thing that they are able to hear that. Its good to know that the ward is already making their time to send out as many as they can to continue this great work here in the world nowadays. Tell those in the ward to take this great blessing seriously its a big blessing for all those at that age. Its good to already know that the Lord is already preparing his way to the world. It always makes me happy to know that this is happening now. Glad I was able to leave before I was 19 it was such a blessing. Its good to know that 5 of those are already preparing it really is a blessing to be able to serve a mission and now at such a young age. I wish those 5 all the best of luck it really is awesome to be a missionary!! Oh by the way I will need black gold toe ones not the blue ones and size 15 for my shirts since I have lost a lot of my weight, also if you could I would like a bunch of ibuprofen, as much as you can the ones here don't work or something hahahah.

   So this week was another amazing week for me and Elder Basalo. Me and Elder Basalo were very successful we found a bunch of new investigators also we found out today that our time as a companionship will be cut short :(. found out today that Elder Basalo will be transferring to a different area. Its crazy I felt that I was going to be transferred, but I wasn't, he is and was very surprised I think we all in the zone were hahaha. The thing with that is he is the only one in our whole zone that is being transferred, weird huh? Also keeping the new companion every transfer streak going hahahah!!! Very sad that he is leaving, but I'm still going to persevere, going to keep this area going strong to continue to keep the great work we are doing still going. I did not know that you were friends with Badeth, wow that's very cool yea she is a great investigator we found me and Elder Hopkins then she moved back to Bicol, it was good to know that she was being visited again its good to see she was baptized to I saw at Temple Tour and was just like what the heck??? It was so good to be able to see the fruits of my labor go through!!! So what else happened this week we had a less-active have to go to the hospital because of kidney failure and just last week was the first time that they came to church for a long time it was good to be able to be able to visit them at the hospital. Brother is doing better from what I have heard, we visited yesterday and gave him a blessing and right now we don't know how he is doing so we really would ask that prayers in his behalf. By the way I'm fine on my money no problems with money I'm doing fine I'm just applying what you guys taught me BE THRIFTY!!! So I'm really just doing my best to be a great missionary for the Lord and today we had a workshop by the Zone Leaders which was so amazing it taught us about 1, 2 , 3 , and 4 missionaries and why we need to be #4 missionaries the ones that do not complain and do what they are supposed to do and why they need to. It was such a big eye opener and I felt that is what I need to strive for constantly. So now that's what I'm going to do with my new companion and do all I can to think about my mission and nothing but that. this was an amazing week to end off a transfer and I'm going to miss Elder Basalo its been amazing being companions with him. Going to miss him and i love this area so glad to stay here and I will tell you what I feel at Conference next email time love you all and miss you all tons!!!

Mahal na mahal kita,
 Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment