Monday, April 30, 2012

Dear Mother,

   HOLY CRAP!!! Its already happened hahahahaah oopsy :) I have already forgot birthdays wow looks like I'm just losing it. Ive been so busy I'm sorry hahaha. So its going so great I have another new companion yep I'm keeping the streak going hahahah a new companion every transfer yea its been working out so far hahahaah. So my new companion is Elder Braind, so whats so cool is that he has been out for a while and guess what hes from somewhere else other than America and Philippines hahaahah weird huh. My new companion is from the Marshall Islands haahahahahah yea how cool huh? Hes a really good missionary and hes kinda of just like Elder Acera so I'm pretty happy cause those are the kind of comps that I want.

 So this week we had a lot of stuff go down, first of all we got to see our new companions, I got to see all of my old district from the MTC: Elder McDonald, Elder Stallings, and Elder Brown. It looks like they are all doing so very good and they are loving the life of the missionary like I am. Hey sounds like you guys are having a good time going to Cafe Rio without me:( I miss that food SO MUCH!!!, but the food here is pretty freaking good so I'm pretty happy. So now its time to go and do work again with another new companion, hes very cool and is pretty good at English, along with Tagalog and lets not forget his native language, Marshallese, which by the way I tried trying to understand, yea I think my head was about to explode, it was so confusing, that's why I'm glad I'm just learning Tagalog, which by the way is coming very well slowly, but surely. Slow and steady wins the race. I had a very good week, no one in my district in the MTC has still not gone out to Mindoro, but everyone in my district are district leaders, and trainers. I'm happy I haven't done it yet, I don't want power until I get chosen, but I still had to mess with the district from the MTC and say since they have all trained and are DL's I said ill be the chosen one from the district to go to Mindoro. Yea they didn't like that hahaha, but it was funny, and will be even more if I actually do go. By the way Elder Butler that was my housemate in my first 2 transfers, just came off Mindoro, and I remember how white he was when he went there, and now I seriously say hes gone Filipino, hes so tan. Tell everyone from back home I love them and miss them all its so great to able to hear from them. Just like them I love you mother and miss you so much I hope that you guys are happy from the sound of things you are, so keep going. I love you guys and miss you all tons.

Mahal kita,
Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment